Home

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Meet the Seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Sarah from Ten and Six Crafts





Name: Sarah Taylor
Shop Name: Ten & Six
Shop Link: http://tenandsixcraft.etsy.com
Located in: Sixpenny Handley
SellsHandmade fascinators, hair accessories, bags, purses and jewellery

Maker's Story

Hi, I'm Sarah, the owner, creator and chief tea drinker at "Ten & Six".

Ten & Six began back in 2014 with the design of a headpiece for me to wear at Royal Ascot that year. After a career of 20+ years in financial services, my full time job is now to design and make unique headwear and other apparel, such as bags, purses, earrings and cufflinks, from my spare bedroom in home on Cranborne Chase in Dorset. And I love every minute of it! 

In the last year or so, I've extended my product range to include hair accessories such as 1950s style headbands, kiss clasp purses and bags and the occasional piece of jewellery. Whatever I create, I try to make it quirky and fun.

I thank my lucky stars every day that I live in such a beautiful place and spend my days doing something that I love.





Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Sarah will be selling her handmade fascinators, hand accessories, bags and jewellery at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne. 

Please come along, meet Sarah and our other makers and sellers.

Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.

For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post


No comments:

Post a Comment