Home

Thursday 8 September 2016

Meet the Seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Karey Kit Katz




Name: Karey
Shop Name: Karey kit katz
Located in: Poole
Sells: Knit felted hand bags, brooches and needle felted animals.

Maker's Story: Some people are mad about shoes but for me it's always been bags, ever since I was give one for my 10th birthday, having said that though I love my bags to be unique, something different than anyone else. You wouldn't catch me paying tons of money just for a certain name and have the disappointment of seeing someone else has the same one as me. So I decided to make my own, I love knitting and felting so decided to combine the two hobbies. As more people saw one's I'd made for myself requests for me to make one started happening, then word of mouth got round and I eventually found myself living under a mountain of wool. So I decided to open this shop in Etsy, it took a while to make a selection for the shop, all ones I wouldn't mind keeping myself.

I hope you all like them as much as I do!


Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Karey will be selling her knitted bags at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.

Please come along, meet Karey and our other makers and sellers.

Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.

For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment