Home

Monday 10 October 2016

Meet the seller - Dorset Team Fair - Nathalie Moore Design



Name: Nathalie Moore 
Shop Name: Nathalie Moore Design
Located in: Bournemouth
Sells: Cute, quirky and colourful prints and products - largely cat related

Maker's Story:

I am a freelance illustrator and designer currently working in Dorset and London.

I seek my inspiration from colours, patterns, nature and CATS, which by the way I have a huge passion for. I also like thrifting through old design books found in second hand shops. You never know where inspiration will strike.  I Love painting and making things, combining both digital and traditional techniques.

Like many designers, I studied BA (Hons) Illustration at The Arts University Bournemouth. I experimented with colour pencil, pencil, painting and print-making, which have become the fundamental techniques I use to create my products. I believe that you can never never never stop learning and there is always something new to try. 

Since graduating in 2013, I have worked really hard to create a great brand for myself that I hope other people can love and enjoy. My vision is to create these beautiful products that people will love and cherish and to put a smile on people's faces.

I am always looking to try new things, make new things and collaborate with other artists and designers as well as making special and bespoke products.
I believe adding a little bit colour to your life is important and colour is always abundant within my work.



Dorset Team Christmas Fair:  Nathalie will be selling her colourful cat themed products at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.

Please come along, meet Nathalie and our other 60+ makers and sellers.

Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.

For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment