Home

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Meet the Seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Jennifer Welham From Rhubarb Hill Crafts



Name: Jennifer Welham
Shop Name: Rhubarb Hill Crafts
Located in: Dorchester
Sells: Bespoke, handmade gifts, décor and jewellery

Maker's Story
Rhubarb Hill Crafts is run from beautiful rural Dorset and grew from my passion of crafting, polymer clay and BUTTONS.
I design and make unique gifts, jewellery and décor. I really love designing and making bespoke items for special occasions such as a new home, new baby and weddings. I can also personalise many of my makes with a name or Mum, Aunty etc. So please contact me if you would like to discuss a bespoke design or to have an item personalised.
Dorset Team Christmas Fair:  Jennifer will be selling Bespoke, handmade gifts, décor and jewellery at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.


Please come along, meet  Jennifer and our other makers and sellers.


Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.

For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment