Home

Monday 4 March 2019

Featured Seller - Maxine from Simply Love Art Studio




This week our featured Dorset Team seller is Maxine from Simply Love Art Studio 


Maxine lives in Wimborne Minster with her husband (also called Max!) and their two tuxedo cats and sells unique, fun, affordable art for your home, workspace and also by commission.


Maxine says "my mantra is 'For Art as Original as You'; I want people's homes and workspaces to be an extension of their personality, one that tells their story."




Things you should know about Maxine in her own words...


1. I think in post-it notes. My studio is always covered in neon squares full of scribbles and doodles that I'm constantly moving around as ideas evolve. The great thing is that once a plan emerges I staple the post-its into my diary - cue instant 'to do' list !


2. I love gymnastics and go to an adult gym class every week. Not only is it good to get away from my desk and get active but its also a great mental workout as you push beyond your comfort zone.


3. I'm not good at sitting still, so aside from creating art I love to sew, knit and crochet. Always making, always creating =)


Would you like to be our next Dorset Team Featured Seller? Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/TxCqP7XwbJGLet903

No comments:

Post a Comment