Home

Friday 8 January 2016

Product Feature - Cheery Crafts Clockwork Coasters

Photo Credit: Charmaine from Cheery Crafts

Today's featured products are these lovely little coasters by Charmaine from Cheery Crafts 

Charmaine's shop is full of fun decorations, coasters and other items all made from polymer clay.

Charmaine says..."Polymer clay is incredibly flexible and I love how it enables the ideas in my head become reality. It is a very forgiving medium and feel I am at the beginning of my creative journey with it with much to learn and discover.The only limit is my imagination.

Life is serious enough so I like to explore the lighter side of life through the creative process and hope to bring a smile to peoples faces whilst celebrating the beautiful world around us."

Want to find out more about Cheery Crafts?

Etsy Shop
Facebook 

Would you like your products to be shared on our Dorset Team social media? Please share your new products, shop updates etc to #DorsetTeam

No comments:

Post a Comment