Home

Monday 29 October 2018

Dorset Team Christmas Fair 2018 - SAS Creative



Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd of December will be our Dorset Team Christmas Fair. It is going to be a wonderful weekend with stalls from local makers, designers, vintage sellers and craft suppliers. 

The fair is taking place at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne and entry is FREE




Each week we are meeting different stall holders who will be at the fair and this week our featured stallholder is Samantha from SAS Creative who sells original papercut and paper cutting templates for those who want to give it a go! 




Samantha was born in Dorset and originally from Wimborne. She studied at the AUB and has over 14 years studio experience. She says " I found my love of paper cutting back in 2012. After the birth of our daughter I wanted to pursue my passion which enabled me to work for myself. I love designing new paper cuts and selling my products"




3 things about Samantha....!

1) She is inspired by the New Forest 

2) She is a heavy tea drinker 

and 3) she has a passion for colour 



Come and meet Samantha and see her beautiful work at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair which is taking place on 1st and 2nd December at the Allendale Centre, Wimborne. Entry is FREE and there will be two rooms full of local makers and sellers. 

Please find more information about the event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1994393970585608/

No comments:

Post a Comment