Home

Monday 8 October 2018

Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Heidi M Illustration


The countdown is on for the Dorset Team Christmas Fair. Each week we are meeting a different stallholder who will be at the event.




This week we are meeting Heidi from Heidi M Illustration who will be selling on the Sunday. Heidi is based in Bournemouth and is a full time artist and children's book illustrator. She sells storybook style portraits, greeting cards, prints, original watercolour artworks and clutch bags with her own illustrations. 




Heidi works from her studio in Bournemouth and uses the traditional methods of watercolour and ink to produce her illustrations.



'They say every picture tells a story, and that what I love to do with my illustrations, I like to create narrative with my inks and watercolours and bring a smile with my quirky, and funny greeting cards, custom portraits and artworks. I like to bring my personality into my work, and using traditional medias of a dip pen, inks and watercolours I pour my imagination, hopes and dreams into each piece. About me? Like the girl with red shoes who couldn't stop dancing, I can't stop drawing.'







No comments:

Post a Comment