Home

Sunday 18 September 2016

Meet the Seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Melissa from JamDesignStudioCraft




Name: Melissa
Shop Name: JamDesignStudioCraft
Located in: Poole
Sells: Papercut crafts

Maker's Story: In my 'day job' I'm a graphic designer working in the print industry. After seeing some fabulous paper cutting artists online I was inspired to use my scalpel in a more creative fashion. This quickly turned into an all consuming obsession. I get so much enjoyment out of cutting and creating pieces of art from one single sheet of paper but my skills as a graphic designer also mean that I get an opportunity to create my own designs. I undertake commissions but also produce templates for other paper cutters who are not able to create their own designs. As much as I enjoy cutting my own designs I also thoroughly love to cut other designers templates as well - and why not? - there are some awesome designers out there. 



Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Melissa will be selling papercrafts at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.


Please come along, meet Melissa and our other makers and sellers.


Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.

For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post






No comments:

Post a Comment