Home

Sunday 15 November 2015

Featured Product: Sarah Lovell Creations

Sarah and her daughter painting 
Today's featured product are these beautiful handmade cards by Sarah from Sarah Lovell Creations who is part of the Dorset Team .

The words on these cards are shaped like the animals they are meant to represent, what a clever idea!

Sarah says "I find that when I am drawing, painting or creating anything, I loose myself in it, time passes so nicely when I am creating."

Sarah's shop is a treasure trove of beautiful handmade cards and illustrations. If you would like to have a browse you can either shop online on Sarah's shop or visit her stall at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair.

Sarah will be selling her beautiful greetings cards, illustrations and wildlife colouring books at the fair in Wimborne.

No comments:

Post a Comment