Home

Friday 21 October 2016

Meet the Seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Sarah from Sarah Lovell Creations








Name: Sarah Lovell
Shop Name: SarahLovellArt
Located in: Wimborne
Sells: Cards, prints and colouring books


Maker's Story:

I find that when I am drawing, painting or creating anything, I loose myself in it, time passes so nicely when I am creating.

I have two beautiful children, and instead of going back to my old job of teaching primary school children, I decided to create my very own collection of cards, prints, paintings, cushions, bunting and scooter/ bike ribbons. It all fits well around my children, who I can spend lots of time with too, and not miss out on those special times as they grow up.

We all love creating, and sometimes my daughter (who is 4) and I paint together, and she sometimes comes and helps me choose ribbons for my cushions too. It's lovely!

So what you see in my Etsy shop is my collection of creations, I hope you like having a browse, and maybe see something you would like for yourself or some one special. Either way, I hope it makes you as happy as it makes me making it all!


Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Sarah will be selling cards, prints and colouring books at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.


Please come along, meet Sarah and our other makers and sellers.


Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.

For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post



No comments:

Post a Comment