Home

Friday 28 October 2016

Meet the seller - Dorset Team Fair - Slumbermonkey Designs




Name: Lindsay Buck
Shop Name: Slumbermonkey Designs
Located in: Durweston
Sells: Handmade illustrated jewellery and accessories, original illustration cards and prints, felted accessories.


Maker's Story: "Although I have had my shop a couple of years Slumbermonkey Designs has really blossomed since I moved to Dorset. I have always been interested in making and creating and gradually began to experiment with ideas using my own illustrations. I love wildlife, particularly woodland creatures, and my shop reflects this love. I design quirky and whimsical jewellery and design and sell cards and prints all in my unique style. In 2015, due to my husband's job, I relocated to Dorset along with our dog Holly. Our new house has a wonderful studio overlooking our garden where I now work, inspired by everything around me."




Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Lindsay will be selling her illustrated jewellery, accessories and cards at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.


Please come along, meet Lindsay and our other makers and sellers.


Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.

For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment